- This event has passed.
Baltic Terrier Winner’2020
REGISTRATION SUSPENDED UNTIL SUPPLEMENTARY NOTIFICATION Due to Emergency (COVID-19) in Lithuania.
Protect yourself and your beloved ones!
- BALTIC TERRIER WINNER’2020
- CLUB WINNER’2020
Two Specialities for following breeds: Boston Terrier, Tibetan Terrier, Black Russian Terrier, FCI 3 gr. all breeds and non-recognized by FCI Terrier breeds
Veterans over 10 year old may enter veteran class free of charge.
Dog registered in the puppy or veteran class can not be considered to be the 1st registered dog.
The discount for the 2nd and next dogs can be applied only if the name of the owner is completely identical with the 1st entry form.
All the dogs must be identified with microchip.
For collective registration (5 or more entries) we have great discounts – please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR DOG
You should fill the Entry form and send it together with the copy of pedigree (if champion/working class – copy of championship/working certificate required ) and payment confirmation to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will confirm your registration during 5 working days.
Registration fee will be given back only in case of death of the dog (veterinarian certificate required) or if the show will be cancelled by organizers fault.
CHANGE OF THE JUDGE
Make sure there is no change of judge. (This can happen due to illness, accident, airlines delay/cancel flight, exceeded permisible quantity of dogs (under FCI rules it’s 100 dogs) etc.) If there is a change of judge and if you choose NOT to show under the new judge you may request to get your entry fee back by filling out a ‘Change of judge form’ (we will send you the form under your request by e-mail).
You must fill out the form or you will not get a refund.
Under FCI rules you can certainly withdraw if the replacement judge is your dog breeder or has handled the dog in the last 6 months or if the judge is a relative to you (housing/travelling).
Once you fill out and send back the form, you can not compete at the Show.
- THE BEST BULL TERRIER HEAD. The winner will be selected by the judge during the expertise in the ring;
- THE BEST MINIATURE BULL TERRIER HEAD. The winner will be selected by the judge during the expertise in the ring;
- THE BEST AM. STAFFORDSHIRE TERRIER HEAD. The winner will be selected by the judge during the expertise in the ring;
- THE BEST AM. STAFFORDSHIRE TERRIER TEMPERAMENT. The winner will be selected by the judge during the expertise in the ring.
SPECIAL BIS COMPETITIONS
- THE BEST HANDLER contest. The participants will be selected by the judge during the expertise in the rings;
- The most beautiful BULL GROUP BREED. Involved Am.staffordšyro Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Bull Terrier, Bull Terrier Miniature (dogs with BOB titles from both 2 Shows);
- THE BEST IRISH group VARIETY. In the presence of 4 Irish breeds: Irish terrier, Keribliū Terrier, Wheaten Terrier, Glen of Imaal Terrier (dogs with BOB titles from both 2 Shows);
- BIS of BOS. For the dogs with given BEST OF OPOSITE sex titles.
SUPREME BIS WINNER contest
The following 8 dogs from both 2 Shows final BIS will compete for this title:
- BEST IN SHOW WINNER – Junior;
- BEST IN SHOW WINNER – Veteran;
- BEST IN SHOW WINNER – BOS;
- BEST IN SHOW WINNER – BOB.
- BALTER JN’2020 – Baltic Terrier Junior Winner ;
- BALTER N’2020 – Baltic Terrier Winner;
- BALTER VN’2020 – Baltic Terrier Veteran Winner ;
- Kl.JN’2020– Club Junior Winner;
- Kl. N’2020 – Club Winner;
- Kl.VN’2020 – Club Veteran Winner ;
- LT CAC – Challenge Certificate for the Lithuanian Champion;
- BOB – Best of Breed;
- BOS – Best of Opposite Sex.
- Baby class (from 4 up to 6 months) – no titles. Highest qualifications – “Very promising”;
- Puppy class (from 6 up to 9 months) – no titles. Highest qualifications – “Very promising”;
- Junior class (from 9 up to 18 months) – these dogs do not compete for the LT CAC, they compete for the Kl.JN, BOB and BOS. Highest qualifications – “Excellent;
- Intermediate (from 15 up to 24 months), Open (from 15 months)*, Working (from 15 months and holding a recognized working certificate), Champion classes (dogs older than 15 months that have title of National or International Champion) – compete for the LT CAC, Kl.N, BOB and BOS. Highest qualifications – “Excellent”;
- Veteran class (from 8 years)– compete for the Kl.VN, BOB and BOS. Highest qualifications – “Excellent”.
BRACE COUPLE, BREEDER'S GROUP
- Brace couple – two dogs of the same breed but different sex who belong to the same owner;
- Breeder’s group – consist of minimum 3 dogs and/or bitches from at least 2 different litters, from the same kennel(Junior, Intermediate, Open, Working, Champion or Veteran classes).
LITHUANIAN CLUB CHAMPION TITLE
- The Junior Champion of Lithuanian Breed Club (LT Kl.JCH) is granted to the dogs that have no less than two Kl.JN (Club Junior Winner) certificates or have already confirmed title Junior Champion of Lithuania (LT JCH) and get one Club Junior Winner certificate.
- The Champion of Lithuanian Breed Club (LT Kl.CH) is granted to the dogs that have no less than two Kl.N‘ (Club Winner‘) certificates or have already confirmed title Champion of Lithuania (LT CH) and get one Club Winner certificate.
- The Veteran Champion of Lithuanian Breed Club (LT Kl.VCH) is granted to the dogs that have no less than two Kl.VN‘(Club Veteran Winner‘ )certificates or have already confirmed title Veteran Champion of Lithuania (LT VCH) and get one Club Veteran Winner certificate.
Title LT Kl.CH can be granted to the dogs living and registered in the main dog breed register of Lithuania as well as for those registered and living abroad. This procedure requires the application for title LT Kl.CH should be presented. Afterwards the title LT Kl.CH certificate is issued.
- All dogs which take part in the show must have a valid certificate of vaccination against Distemper and Rabies. Vaccinations are valid for one year. In case of the first vaccination or expired vaccination, at least 30 days must have passed between the day of vaccination and the day of the show/competition. All dogs must have an ID-marking (tattoo or microchi;
- IMPORTANT. It is forbidden to treat the coat, skin or nose with anything that alters the structure, colour or form. It is forbidden to prepare the dog in the show ground with any substances or equipment. Only combing and brushing are allowed. It is also forbidden to leave the dog tied up on the trimming table longer than necessary for the preparation.
Sponsors of our Show:
Dear exibitors and dog lovers,
Every Year we get very good sponsoring from the exhibitors or simply terrier dog lovers.
If you want to become a sponsor of a class or title winner, you may donate a trophy or cup. You may name a trophy after your kennel or dog. Please comtact us by e-mail: email@example.com
Thank you in advance.